This is a set of three booklets for knitting from the 1950s or 60s.
- Patons - #643 Small Things Bright and Beautiful for Shetland type sweaters - 37 pages
- Preschool fashions - Book 110 - Size 1-6, 24 pages - Preschool Fashions 1-6 by BEEHIVE
- Raglins 2-12 in Canadiana by BEEHIVE - Book 104 - 22 pages
- Condition: Great - no missing pages, minor wear and tear - in great shape considering they are about 60 or more years old
- No smoke smell, etc.
- You can various types of yarn and all books contain great patterns
You can make wonderful sweaters, pullovers, shirts and cardigans for sizes 1-6 or 2-12 as seen on the cover of these 1950s/60s knitting books
Please visit our ETSY store if you wish to purchase this item or other great things from our shop! --> ETSY.COM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.