- Most likely from the 1970s
- Gold tone (slight use - very mild) with brushed silver texture
- 1.75 inches in length and up to 1 inch in width
- C safety stone
- Unique pronged center stone that looks like maripolite, amazonite, prehnite
etc. It's a tiny 1/8 inch piece
- This would LOVE lovely on a hat, dress, jacket or purse.. very unique when worn with an army green color
Also, I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand, if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
This is another service peppermint-twist-vintage.com offers our customers - we try our best to please you!
peppermint-twist-vintage.com loves everything vintage!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.