This is a very sweet and delicate necklace with blue glass and plastic beads mix.
- Antique silver tone (with a black hue)
- Circa 1950s-1069s - but only 14 inches in length with a 3 inch drop
- Standard lobster clasp closure
- Square pendant in the center is 1/2 in width with a cluster of tiny blue glass stones and a larger center stone
- Dangle and neckline contains plastic ice blue diamond shaped beads
- Can easily be lengthened with necklace extender (not included)
- In great condition
- This is influenced by a Victorian style mourning necklace but it's in blue and safety clasp is modern
Note: I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.