This is a very sweet and delicate necklace with blue glass and plastic beads mix.
- Antique silver tone (with a black hue)
- Circa 1950s-1069s - but only 14 inches in length with a 3 inch drop
- Standard lobster clasp closure
- Square pendant in the center is 1/2 in width with a cluster of tiny blue glass stones and a larger center stone
- Dangle and neckline contains plastic ice blue diamond shaped beads
- Can easily be lengthened with necklace extender (not included)
- In great condition
- This is influenced by a Victorian style mourning necklace but it's in blue and safety clasp is modern
Note: I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Please visit our ETSY store if you wish to purchase this item or other great things from our shop! --> ETSY.COM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.