This is a gorgeous set of two pairs of vintage earrings. They are large, bold and ideal to wear to make a statement.
- Blue cluster earrings have four different types of glass beads in various shades of blue and black
- 1.25 inches in diameter
- Signed JAPAN
- From the 1950s
- Front is in near mint condition - very clean, tiny scratch to the back surface
Green and white and gold
- Large 1.5 inch earrings with white, green and faux pearl, green center bead
- From the late 50s - early 60s
- Clip-on backing
- Some slight wear on the back but does not affect the earrings - see photos
Note: I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Since clip-on or screw-back earrings can be less comfortable, we include a FREE pair of new, silicone comfort clips. These miracle clips make the earrings wearable for hours, plus hold the earrings more securely.
I am selling these in pairs because the shipping for one is the same price as two and they are large and almost a 1/2 inch thick also.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.