Roll over image to zoom in
We have moved our shop to ETSY. Please visit ETSY to purchase this item and other great finds.This is a gorgeous 1950s/60s novelty purse made out of a carved coconut.
- Made in the 1950s-60s due to the quality and comparison to other purses
- 4.5 inches in diameter x by 3.75 inches in height
- Yellow mesh insert with yellow rope handles
- Ideal for Hawaiian and tiki parties
- A true collector's item
- Most likely made by Bags by Whidby from the 1950s
This is a great novelty purse!
Note: To purchase this item, please go to our ETSY shop.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.