Admittedly these earrings are old - from the 1940s and not in 100% condition ( some wear and tear to the back gold tone filigree) but they are STUNNING. Wow. And the colour combination with the bangle is gorgeous...
- 1940s blue cluster fruit salad earrings 1 inch in diameter
- Different shades of blue made up of lucite, marble plastic faux pearls and tiny blue pearl-like beads in the center
- Clip-on backing with gold tone filigree
- Free comfort clips silicone added - see in photos
- Vintage inspired teal - dark turquoise bangle with cross patterns - 7 inches in diameter
- Bangle is 3 cm in height or 1.3 inches
- Spinner bangle - no extension
- Modern resin (latest version of lucite)
This set is great for the 1940s traditional look OR for tiki parties. Oooh la la...
Note: Well before this COVID-19 scare, I have been cleaning all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Since clip-on or screw-back earrings can be less comfortable, we include a FREE pair of new, silicone comfort clips. These miracle clips make the earrings wearable for hours, plus hold the earrings more securely.
FREE SHIPPING in US and Canada!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.