This 1940s handbag is a gorgeous little gem to own. Looks great with leopard print, blacks and several other tan fabrics.
Own a piece of history....
- From the 1940s
- Two sided patterns - with a floral swirl on the front and round pattern on the back
- Silver tone acorn clasp and trim
- Handle is also corde patterned
- Brown lined interior in fantastic shape
- Measurements: 6 inches wide by 7 inches high, Depth: Closed 1.5 - 2.5 inches OPEN
- Handle 5 inches (10 in total) x .9 inches in width
- Considering the age of this item, it is in great shape. No severely bad odors (as a bit of the vintage scent) and comes from a smoke-free home.
Corde’ handbags are mainly from the from the 1940’s and were made by joining rows of gimp yarn in uniquely stitched patterns to a fabric background.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.