This is a gorgeous set of two pairs of vintage earrings. They are large, bold and ideal to wear to make a statement.
- Blue cluster earrings have four different types of glass beads in various shades of blue and black
- 1.25 inches in diameter
- Signed JAPAN
- From the 1950s
- Front is in near mint condition - very clean, tiny scratch to the back surface
Green and white and gold
- Large 1.5 inch earrings with white, green and faux pearl, green center bead
- From the late 50s - early 60s
- Clip-on backing
- Some slight wear on the back but does not affect the earrings - see photos
Note: I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Since clip-on or screw-back earrings can be less comfortable, we include a FREE pair of new, silicone comfort clips. These miracle clips make the earrings wearable for hours, plus hold the earrings more securely.
Please visit our ETSY store if you wish to purchase this item or other great things from our shop! --> ETSY.COM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.