This is an absolutely WONDERFUL pair of green emerald rhinestone and gold earrings
- Screw back earrings from most likely the 1960s - very well made
- Gold Tone with pronged green rhinestones
- 9 stones with a centered rectangular stone drop with a larger stone at the ear lobe
- These are well-made pronged stones with detailed gold craftmanship that make them sparkle
- .8 inch in length and .25 inches in width
Very well made and in excellent condition
Note: I clean all of my jewelry with an ultrasonic machine or by hand if very delicate. Also, rubbing alcohol is used for sanitation purposes.
Since clip-on or screw-back earrings can be less comfortable, we include a FREE pair of new, silicone comfort clips. These miracle clips make the earrings wearable for hours, plus hold the earrings more securely.
This is another service peppermint-twist-vintage.com offers our customers - we try our best to please you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.